Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Make Free Phone Calls Online

If you would like to make a call to your friend or family without paying for it then you are at right place. Here are the list of sites by which you can make calls online for free.

Here are the sites:


1.) fCall:

You need to sign up and enter your phone number. You will get the password on your mobile to login into that site! After logging in you are allowed to make free calls from internet to any mobile.

The only limitation is, fCall works only in India!



This is another exiting site to make free phone calls online for free. I think it allows 2 free calls daily. Check it yourself. Have fun.....



3.) Free Tring:

With free tring you can make free calls by earning credits by completing Offers, Daily deals, Watching Videos and Referring people.


4.) Jajah:

You have 5 minutes of free calls after registration.

5.) Voipstunt:

You have to register and download the software. You can make free calls to the destinations listed in the screenshot below, but only with duration of up to 1 minute.

6.) Rebtel:

You need to register and download one of the applications: iPhone, Android, Blackberry or PC. You can make free phone calls to other Rebtel users and cheap calls to other phone numbers.


Feel free to Share or Comment if you like this post.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for finally talking about > "Make Free Phone Calls Online" < Loved it!
    Feel free to surf my page - technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing article.
    http://call2friend.com is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am living in USA But mostly I use to call India for my personal as well as for business purpose. So can anyone suggest me how to make unlimited calls to India , It would be help full for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am living in Albama (us) But mostly I use to call India
    for my personal as well as for business purpose. So can anyone suggest me how
    to make
    unlimited calls to India
    , It would be help full for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this very detailed post about the various Voip Services. I dont know if you know this but lately there have some companies who have attempted at providing Free
    international calls, you dont even need to use your 3g data or wifi, all you
    need is a mobile with an active mobile connection or a landline and you can
    make free calls. I have tried one such service myself and its absolutely free,
    you can also visit this site [url=http://www.truefreecalls.com]TrueFreeCalls[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah you are right, I too use it to call my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to know how to make Unlimited Calls to India from US, which offers free registration and reliable, clear connections?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey does any site here work better than skype................ Let me know guys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hai maulik, These sites allow you to make calls to mobiles, telephones, & not like skype which allows free calls only to skype users. So these sites are entirely different from skype! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi guys, you may try www.pctophonecall.net also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you please suggest me best and cheap internet calling service to make Cheap calls to india from India. It should be hassle free.

    ReplyDelete
  12. call2friend site se to only one minute free me call hota he

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am using bollywoodmotion.com for free call without registration without any problem

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sainal.ch.
    0971557866088

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are encouraging me, So please put them out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Posts: